negotiable / Month
Salary:28000 – 33000 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday
Technical Author, Technical Writer, Technical Documentation, Software development, Adobe Framemaker, Image editing 30-32K
* Are you a Technical Writer with experience of working within a software environment?
* Are you a Technical Author who has got involved in testing and/or training?
CLIENT: A world partner for fully automated systems & software for data management and scientific solutions. Established for over 30 years and financially stable with offices within the UK, Europe, Asia and America. They can offer their clients a one stop solution & support service. They are the big player due to their extensive technology platform and reputation in the industry. Good staff retention and exciting growth plans for 2018.
ROLE: Technical Author / Technical Writer job available with a global software client based in the East Midlands area. We are looking for a degree educated (or equivalent) candidate who can work with complex global software in a regulated environment.
Ideally you will have knowledge working with Adobe Framework and/or Image editing software
This Technical Authors key responsibilities will involve:
* Responsible for architecting, writing and maintaining complex technical documentations
* Work closely with the software development & product teams to transfer their information into user friendly guides
* Follow the corporate guidelines, procedures and SOPs
* Produce software training material
* Get involved in testing activities as and when required
We are looking for someone a Technical Author / Technical Writer with excellent communication, problem solving skills who is self-driven with great determination.
Salary & Benefits: up to 32K + 25 days holiday. There will be opportunity for flexible working within this role. Commutable from Stoke on Trent, Derby, Tamworth and Stafford. Accessible by public transport.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you dont have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates from all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.