negotiable / Month
Salary:35000 – 40000 per annum + Benefits
My client is a long established finance organisation who have expanded substantially in recent years. They are proud to offer a fantastic working environment where personality and team fit is just as important to them when taking on staff as skill set and experience is.
So, if you are an experienced BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst with a very strong background in analysing data and identifying trends to optimise collection performance then this could be the role to tempt you.. Key skills needed for this role include;
* Fully proficient with advance levels of SQL Knowledge (MS SQL Server-2008 Management Studio, MS SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), MS Excel, VBA, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and MS Visio.
* Experience and working knowledge of other Business Intelligence and Analytical systems (SAS, SAP Business Objects, Cognos, Qlikview)
* Ability to understand various sources of data (supplied internally or by external sources) and act as key contact for day to day matters
* Proven ability to perform complex analysis and to clearly and concisely communicate results to a broad audience/ senior management.
* Experience of identifying and developing metrics for business strategy development with minimal direction
* Able to progresses many issues simultaneously.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills ability to communicate at all levels
* Good organisational and record keeping skills.
* Well presented with a positive, proactive, professional approach.
* Sense of responsibility and integrity.
So, youve got the skill set and youve got the experience but have you got what it takes to step up to the challenge?? My client is looking for someone who can work in a busy and challenging environment. As a BI Analyst you will be able to work well on your own as well as in part of a team. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and some great benefits. You will also gain great training and good career progression.
To apply for the BI Analyst role in Manchester please send me your CV ASAP. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.