negotiable / Month
We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – is the UK's leading technology solutions provider specialising in IT infrastructure. We have an enviable track record in helping European based companies and government organisations assess, plan, source, integrate and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver technology optimisation and more, for less.
We are continuing to expand our customer base and now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented and proactive Business Development Executive to spearhead new business acquisition and account development within the public sector arena .
The role :
* New business and account development .
* Identification and understanding of the issues affecting public sector organisations
* Building relationships at all levels with both new and existing customers
Qualification of target accounts .
* Production and management of sales campaigns against target accounts .
* Development and expansion of SCC's portfolio of products and services within target accounts .
* Qualifying and managing sales opportunities .
* Forecast and pipeline management to ensure achievement of targets .
Skills and Experience needed :
* Proven sales experience and track record gained within the IT industry .
* Experience gained selling to public sector organisations
* Experience in selling managed services and infrastructure solutions.
* Good business acumen and commercial awareness .
* Experience gained working for a recognised IT reseller and/or vendor /manufacturer with end user sales experience .
* Proven record of successful negotiation at senior level .
* Persuasive , motivated and tenacious .
We offer an attractive base salary – negotiable according to experience – an industry leading commission plan , company car or car allowance together with other large company benefits .
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above