negotiable / Month
Our client is seeking a development Technician / Technical Coordinator to join them, they are a well established housebuilder and require someone in their offices in West Yorkshire. This company are on of the UK’s leading housing developers and have over 50 years worth of industry experience with an excellent name in the industry.
The role itself will offer a Development Technician / Technical Coordinator the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks including producing information as instructed and assist with formal discharge of planning conditions. The Development Technician / Technical Coordinator will be visiting sites and checking for compliance with the issued design and liaise with the Technical Manager and Development Director. It is important that for this role there is an ongoing awareness of statutory requirements, planning guidance and NHBC requirements. The Development Technician will be tasked with contibuting to specification improvements for discussion.
The ideal candidate for the Development Technician / Technical Coordinator role will have experience and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and have the ability to work on the production of CAD information. Proven industry experience for a developer or HouseBuilder would be highly advantageous in this role but not essential. Our client is looking for a strong character who is professional and polite at all times with an honest and trustworthy approach.
Development Technician / Technical Coordinator Position Overview
* Prepare and issue land plans and identify prospective ownership areas
* Visit development sites and discuss with department colleagues
* Prepare and product technical drawing information as required to assist with land acquisition.
* Liaise with the Technical Manager in preparation of information required for Planning and Building regulation submissions.
* Assist in the briefing of the development engineer and external consultants regarding the production of external work drawings to include the necessary level of detail required for sub-contract and site construction issues.
* Produce working drawings for site layouts, house types and construction details.
Development Technician / Technical Coordinator Position Requirements
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Proficient in the production of CAD information.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Full UK driving licence
Development Technician / Technical Coordinator Position Remuneration
* Salary – Dependent on experience
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment