negotiable / Month
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: SW/SE London
Salary: £8.00 – £11.00 per hour
I am recruiting for a number of warm hearted, friendly care assistants with experience supporting older people, including individuals who have Alzheimer`s and other forms of dementia. We supply various homes in SE and SW London so if you live in these areas please contact us asap!
– Assist residents with physical and emotional needs.
– Respect their independence and dignity.
– Keep accurate records.
– Be able to think on your feet and prioritise your own workload.
– You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
– Mandatory training updated.
– Valid DBS Certificate is preferred.
– Having your own transport would be an advantage.
Benefits we have to offer are:
– Weekly Pay
– Free Training
– `Temp of the Month` Scheme
– `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
– Flexible working hours
– Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– Bank Holiday pay enhancements
– Free ID badge
Are you interested in this role?
Give our Swanley branch a call now to arrange your interview!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer