negotiable / Month
WATER TREATMENT ENGINEER UP TO £26K + COMPANY VAN M25/LONDON
My Client provides engineering solutions, products, services and technologies to enable organisations to ensure that they meet their Environmental, Health and Safety obligations.
They offer cooling tower engineering and environmental services.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Service Team Engineer with the below experience:
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience with most or all of the following will be essential:
· Installation of filters , UV systems, dosage pumps , circulation pumps , cold water storage tanks, calorifier's, water softeners etc.
· Cleaning and disinfection of cooling towers , cold water storage tanks.
· Disinfection of mains water pipes and hot & cold water systems.
· Monthly and quarterly monitoring.
· Working with chemicals – chemical dosing etc
· Surveys on hot and cold water systems.
· Fully trained and knowledgeable on the ACOP L8
Previous role as a water treatment technician/engineer with water treatment & plumbing skills.
Location wise, either inside or close to the M25, as 90% of the work is in London,so anything over 1hr to London has an impact on journey times.
Package up to £26k with all usual benefits
Please get in touch with me asap if you are interested in this role?
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy