A Senior Site Manager is needed on a £30M CAT B office refurbishment in Central London.
An Industry leading contractor requires an experienced Senior Site Manager for a fast turnaround commercial fit out project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the subcontractors and taking charge of the fit out of three high end fit out floors including a bar and canteen area, and ensuring the delivery of the project is on time and to a very high quality. The project will run for 6 months to handover and you must have experience on a similar project previously.
Expected duties and responsibilities:
* Must have the ability to self motivate and be able to lead on their own and use their own initiative to find solutions.
* Oversee, lead and manage site operations and the performance of subcontractors
* Ensure that all work is carried out safely at all times
* Ensure agreed timescales are met and workmanship is to the highest standards
* Understanding of the contractual processes.
* Oversee subcontractors on site and report in to the visiting Project Manager
* Experience of working on projects £15m+
* SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS card
* Good Technical & M&E knowledge
* Trade background preferable
* Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety and finishing aspects
* Fully conversant with specifications/drawings
* Experience in working closely with clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing the client relationship
* Interested in working on a freelance/temp to perm basis.
If you are an experienced Senior Construction manager interested in a new opportunity, please call Simon O'Donnell in London on (phone number removed) or submit your CV.
Alternatively you can get in touch via LinkedIn – https://(url removed)/in/simon-o-donnell-6a012215a/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business