negotiable / Month
Salary:28000 – 32000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Service Desk Manager, Helpdesk, Service Delivery, IT, Software, Liverpool
My client has been established for many years and has a remarkably low turnover of staff.
They are looking to expand their IT department by recruiting an extremely customer focussed Service Desk Manager. This is a brand new role within the department and they are looking for someone who can help grow the team who has gravitas and charisma.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows;
To provide management and leadership to my clients Service Desk team ensuring Service Levels are met and customer communications are effective and timely.
To take accountability for Service Desk and Incident/Major Incident Management processes and ensure the continuous development and improvement of these vital customer services and thus drive high levels of customer satisfaction
* Provide line management to the Service Desk team including one to one reporting, weekly team meetings and staff development
* Leadership of major incident management ensuring that appropriate resource is made available and procedure is followed as per documented process.
* Recommending and implementing improvements for continuous service improvement and encourage the team to do the same.
* Attend Customer Service Reviews as required
* Fulfil and take accountability for daily, weekly and monthly SLA and KPI reporting requirements.
* Prioritise workload based on demand.
* Provide a first point of contact for escalations.
* 3 Years+ experience working in an IT service environment leading a Service Desk or Incident Management team
* Analytical nature experience of data interrogation and ability to present concise and accurate results.
* Experience of managing key / senior customers.
* Strong people management
* Good customer communications
* Relationship building
* Continuous improvement
* Service Desk toolsets
* Workload prioritisation
This really is a brilliant opportunity to join an IT department who know how to look after their staff. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary + bonus + lots of opportunity to progress your career and help grow the team.
If you feel you are ready for a new challenge please send your CV today. The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 22nd July.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.