negotiable / Month
Salary:30000 – 35000 per annum + Benefits
Project Manager, Software Development Projects, Manchester.
The client an award winning software provider to the airline industry.
The role A mid level project manager with experience of delivering various software development focused projects.
* Experience of delivering systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems.
* A successful track-record in delivering multiple IT projects using formal project management methods (e.g. Prince II, MSP, or other formal method), with full delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
* A good understanding of the software development lifecycle and an understanding of object orientated languages such as Java, .Net, C++ or similar.
* Airline industry experience.
* An IT or systems engineering background.
* Experience of international working, including appreciation of the importance of understanding and meeting local legislative and cultural requirements.
* Familiarity of working Databases and/or Java/C#
* Experience of Unix/Linux system administration
* Foreign Language
This role will require frequent travel to client site which can be overseas.
My client is paying a competitive salary with some great benefits and fantastic career opportunities. Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.