PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED!
Are you interested in a Project Manager position on a £20m CAT B commercial office refurbishment in central London?
The position is to take charge of the fit out of 2 large CAT B floors to include meeting rooms, office spaces, high end timber panelling and a creche area. The project runs for 6 Months and you will have an on-site team.
The successful candidate will be able to motivate and drive the men on site to deliver the project on time and to a high quality finish. Must have experience with project programming.
Expected duties and responsibilities:
* Must have the ability to self motivate and be able to lead on their own and use their own initiative to find solutions.
* Confident using MS projects/Asta to programme a job and stick to very tight deadlines
* Oversee, lead and manage site operations and the performance of subcontractors
* Ensure that all work is carried out safely at all times
* Ensure agreed timescales are met and workmanship is to the highest standards
* Understanding of the contractual processes.
* Experience of managing project values from £10m+
* SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS card
* Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site
* Good Technical & M&E knowledge
* Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects
* Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation
* Experience in working closely with clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing the client relationship
* Interested in working on a freelance/temp to perm basis.
If you are an experienced Project Manager interested in a new opportunity, please call Simon O'Donnell in London on (phone number removed) or submit your CV.
Alternatively you can get in touch via LinkedIn – https://(url removed)/in/simon-o-donnell-6a012215a/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business