negotiable / Month
Job Title: Production Planner/Controller
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23K – £25K
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of niche products for the aerospace industry, currently going through a period of significant growth and contract wins. The Production Planner shall work as part of the production team and be responsible in helping the Senior Logistics and Production Planner with duties such as capacity planning and stock control.
-Customer liaison with Major Aerospace Original Equipment Manufacturers regarding scheduling and any other queries
-Arranging work load with cell leaders to meet customer demand
-Raising paperwork for shipment of parts and work cards for jobs on the shop floor
-Chasing sub-contractor work for parts
-Invoicing all parts shipped that fall under my responsibility
-Updating capacity plans to show current work demand for the shop floor
-Update MRP system with customer scheduling demands
– You will demonstrate a good all round knowledge of engineering with strong problem solving skills -through a confident approach to issues.
– Knowledge of lean improvement techniques is desirable but not essential.
– Experience of working within manufacturing environment
– Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
– Experience of controlling customer orders with a capacity planning system
For more information regarding this role please call Teddie Mardon on (phone number removed) or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Production Scheduler, Production controller, planning manager, Stock Controller and Buyers.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy