negotiable / Month
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:SEN JobsEducation Role:Specialist SEN Classroom Support JobsRegion:LondonArea:London EastInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Special Needs – SEN, Teaching AssistantEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Short Term Supply
75 to 80per day
75 – 80 per day
Learning Support AssistantAre you ready to kick start your career as a Learning Support Assistant??I am recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant who has an ambition for supporting children and young adults with Special Educational Needs. The school is a dynamic and positive environment to be in, both for the students and members of staff.To be successful for this Learning Support Assistant role you will need to be: * A sincere and empathetic individual
* Psychology/Creative/Music/Art/Educational Degree
* Have passion for the child succeeding both academically and socially
* GCSE grades C and above in Maths/English/Science
* To have great organisational skills
* Non- graduates – To have paid/voluntary/personal experience
* To have knowledge of working in an SEN school
* Be able to work with those who special educational needs The school in Redbridge:This School in Redbridge caters for pupils between the ages of 12-19. The pupils at Key Stage 3 follow the National Curriculum highly differentiated and personalised to meet their special educational needs. The schools aim is for the 14-19 year old students here is to develop their independence skills and prepare them for adult life through the ASDAN curriculum. The school offers a wide range of learning activities, many of which are undertaken in the local and wider community. The school also provides additional opportunities for fun and learning through their extended school programme which is offered at lunchtimes, after school and during the holidays. All this adds up to an educational experience, which enables their students to enjoy and achieve in all that they do.The School has a large number of teaching and support staff, skilled in working with students who have a range of special educational needs and an extensive range of teaching resources and specialist facilities. Students are based in a small group with a teacher or tutor and Learning Support Assistants, who work closely with other professionals such as therapists and specialist peripatetic teachers to ensure that learning and care is personalised to the needs of each individual. The Learning Support role: * As you will be working with students aged 12-19 all with special educational needs
* To have a sincere and empathetic manner towards both students and staff
* You must have passion for working with ASD students as they will need 1:1 support to enable them effectively learn.
* You will need to liaise with parents on a day to day basis so they can understand their childs progress throughout the term.
* This role is based in Redbridge with easily accessible bus routes.
* The School wants to recruit someone who is able to start in September, with a daily rate of 75-80 If you are interested in this Learning Support role in Redbridge, click apply now and uploads your c.v today. Alternatively send your c.vs to firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to hearing from you.