negotiable / Month
Excellent opportunity to work for a market leading company offering technical progression, training and an uncapped bonus scheme.
Do you have good electrical skills and experience with wiring? Are you looking for an opportunity offering you training and progression?
This company are the market leaders in their industry, they train all of their engineers to very high standards to offer an excellent service to their commercial customers. They will offer you additional qualifications and reward your hard work through their excellent bonus scheme.
You will be maintaining washing machismos for commercial clients on their sites. This will involve proactive and reactive maintenance and servicing. You should have experience in a field service role with good electrical skills, you will be full trained on the company machines so white goods experience is not essential.
The Ideal candidate will have strong electro/mechanical field service skills with an electrical bias.
* Field service of white goods
* Proactive and Reactive maintenance/ repair
* Flexible working hours
* Plenty of overtime available
* Excellent uncapped bonus structure
* £25,000 – £29,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Van/Tools + Training + Progression + OTE (£35-40K)
* Strong field service experience
* Strong electro/mechanical background, electrical bias preferred
* Must have a driving license, Van and tools provided
* Excellent attention to detail and confident in working alone
Reference: RTR – 72712
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed