PermanentOur client based in Sheffield, require a CNC Turner with experience in manufacturing components for the oil and gas sector.
Working for a well established precision engineering company, our client is looking for apprentice trained or experienced CNC Turner with experience of programming, setting and operating machines.
This exciting vacancy offers a permanent contract from day one and include regular amounts of overtime.
The role will require the following skills/experience;
1. Ideally be apprentice trained or have 10 years experience in programming CNC Turner machines and have experience programming on Heidenhain, Fanuc or Phillips controls.
2. Must have experience of precision engineering working to tight tolerances.
3. Ideally have experience of working on medium size work up to 16" diameter to 3 meters long.
4. Have experience of producing 1 offs or run small batches.
5. Experience working with exotic materials with a focus on high grade steel and alloys.
Hours – Regular days but need to be flexible
Rate – 13 depending on experience level rising to 14.40 once passed probation.
The company currently has up to 10 hours overtime available per week paid at T1/2.
TO APPLY: If you have interest in applying for the CNC Turner position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration or give Nicholas Brennan a call if you would like to discuss the vacancy in more detail on 01226329750. *We will require at least one recent reference contact so we can obtain at least one written/verbal reference before you commence work for us.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.