negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Teaching JobsRegion:South EastArea:MiddlesexInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Key Stage 2Employment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Permanent
27,595 to 43,348per annum
27595 – 43348 per annum + TLR for leadership responsibilities
Year 5 Primary teacher in Enfield Salary Scale: MPR/UPS (Outer London) TLRs available for leadership responsibilities (for suitable applicants)Hours: Full TimeContract Term: PermanentJob Start: November 2018 or January 2019 Academics are looking for a year 5 primary class teacher for a three-form entry school situated in Enfield. The Good school, as rated by Ofsted, has happy, well-behaved and motivated children, eager to learn. The school is part of the Enfield Learning Trust, providing excellent opportunities for their staff to work collaboratively and sharing good practice. They are working hard to reduce workload and unnecessary paperwork as well as giving their teachers the best resources, tools and modern technology. They are a well-resourced school and teachers are provided with laptops and/or iPads, with excellent technical support. They have a large field, allotments, outdoor gym equipment and a large astro turf football pitch. The successful candidate will be: * An outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner with a professional attitude and clear vision for raising standards
* Motivated, creative and able to work as part of a team
* Committed to work in partnership with parents and the community and have excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to offer us something extra The school are willing to provide: * Opportunities to develop leadership skills
* Free membership to Twinkle and Perkbox; an app which provides discounts on high street chains such as Caf Nero.
* A supportive and committed staff team
* The opportunity for you to contribute to the development of the school at this exciting stage of our journey to outstandingIf you would like to apply please contact Mathew Campbell on 0203 031 4862 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org It is essential that you have a QTS to be considered for the roleWe regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application.