We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Counter Manager to join our team based in Dundee. You will join on a full time, permanent basisand in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Hours of work for this Trade Counter Manager role are – Monday to Friday. Typical starts, 7:30am – 5.00pm & Saturday 8.00am – 12:00pm.
Buildbase offers 1000’s of core products and is proud of being competitive on price. We have a vast range of products including building materials, timber, landscaping, insulation & plasterboard, plastics & drainage, kitchens & bathrooms, plumbing & heating, roofing and painting & decorating.
Life at Buildbase is fun and rewarding and no two days are ever the same, whatever your job!
As our Trade Counter Manager, your responsibilities will include:
– Provide customer service and advice on the array of products and services of the company
– Asses each customer / client’s needs ensuring that they have the correct materials and systems for their order
– Maximise sales opportunities by up-selling
– Adhere to all company procedures and policies on customer satisfaction & health and safety
– Managing Stock Levels and stock controls
What we’re looking for in our ideal Trade Counter Manager:
– Knowledge of the trade with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
– Full driving licence preferable
– Reliable & conscientious
– Courteous, polite & professional
Click apply today to be considered or to find out more about the Trade Counter Manager role – we would love to hear from you!….. click apply for full job details