OAK FURNITURELAND GROUP LIMITED
negotiable / month
Sales & Marketing
The Telesales Team Manager will be responsible for the daily running and management of the Sales Channels with a strong focus on outbound campaigns within the team. This manager will be accountable for achieving sales performance, growth, and conversion targets across all campaigns.
Working collaboratively with the other sales team manager, Senior M.I. Analyst, Customer Service personnel, HR, and Store colleagues to ensure a consistent customer centric experience.
Transfer “know how” through coaching and development of the Outbound team to support them to be empowered to be able to deliver department objectives and continuous improvement from within the business. To continuously develop team members through active coaching, remote call assessment, performance, and behaviour 121 management on a weekly basis
Fully conversant of data performance and management through Genesys PURECLOUD
- Coaching, and mentoring a team of telesales agents to deliver a service that exceeds customers expectations
- Ensuring the team meets sales targets and KPI’s as set by the business.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Disciplined use of dialer and CRM system, communication, and customer management.
- Reporting of performance to target and associated KPI’s to Telesales Operations Manager
- Work collectively and collaboratively with all areas of the business to establish strong working relationships and best practice to deliver what is best for the business. Such as Retail, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and Corporate Support Functions
- Identify opportunities for improvement and manage the implementation of solutions for efficiency, performance, or customer experience improvements across Telesales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to be a credible, authentic, influential, and effective Leader in a fast paced and challenging environment, and able to engage with all levels
- Be a role model and an advocate for own actions and behaviours and challenge and hold others to account in relation to embedding and demonstrating OFL’s Customer First Principles and values
- Is an advocate for working collaboratively and collectively in pursuit of joint goals across multiple functions, bringing teams together at the right time to guarantee successful outcomes
- Commitment to maintain highest professional standards appropriate to the responsibilities of holding a senior role within OFL
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, and able to prioritise conflicting and competing demands in complex areas
- Relishes and values opportunities to measure performance, is data driven, and results focussed and thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and committed to exceeding customer expectations and understands the link between performance levels and having engaged and motivated teams
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of managing an outbound telesales team
- Skilled at being able to translate strategy into action with a proven track record of leading and implementing significant sales initiatives
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills and able to communicate effectively
across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing high performing teams that have successfully delivered against core KPI’s and the strategic goals of an organisation
- Proven track record of driving up performance in positive and engaging ways and developing a culture that is focussed on enhancing the customer and employee experience
- Well versed at delivering short and long-term delivery plans, implementing new processes and procedures, and building performance improvement plans
- Solid understanding of reports and data to be able to accurately understand performance shifts, and can transfer these into actionable solutions to drive sales whilst maintaining a Customer First perspective
….. click apply for full job details