The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of data governance. They employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded, no office politics or micromanagement.
An independent consultancy with deep expertise in all things data (think, strategy, integration, migration, Governance, quality, and architecture) are looking to hire a number of bright, enthusiastic, driven graduates who are analytical and tech-savvy.
You will receive both course-based and on the job training and will quickly start to become a Technical Consultant where you can kick start your career in the exciting world of Data Governance. There is also a generous training budget for all graduates.
You will be joining an established team of expert Data Consultants and Developers (some of the best in the business) supporting exciting projects for some of the world’s largest financial organisations.
This role would suit a recent graduate with strong A-level grades and a 1st class degree (preferably Computer Science), ideally with experience perhaps as an intern or work experience in a bank or consultancy.
We are also looking to hire Graduate Data Consultants who have more interest in the client-side, with less Technical responsibilities, so if you love Data, don’t be put off applying, it would be great to hear from you.
• Assist In The Delivery Of Cloud Data Warehousing Projects On Snowflake.
• Develop Documentation To Produce The Required Data Deliverables (specifications & Processes).
• Solution Delivery Across The Informatica Suite Of Products.
• Technical Delivery Of Workflows And Integrations In The Collibra Data Intelligence Platform.
• Troubleshoot And Resolve Data, System Issues And Performance Issues.
Analyse and present insight on data with BI tools like PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Looker or Alteryx.
• Ability To Discuss And Visualise Concepts In Abstract Form.
• Computer Skills And Proficiency With Ms Office And Visualisation Tools.
• Desire To Take On New Concepts And Adapt To Requirements.
• Etl / Elt Tooling, E.g. Informatica, Fivetran, Dbt.
• Good Problem Solving And Critical Thinking Skills.
• Oral And Written Communication Skills.
• Some Coding Experience Preferably In Python Or Java.
• Sql And Rdbms (ms Sql, Mysql, Oracle Or Similar).
• System Integrations And Data Manipulation.
• Understanding Of Cloud Data Technologies Such As Snowflake, Bigquery, Redshift, Hadoop.
• Web Development (html, Css, React, Rest, Json).
Perks and Benefits:
• Generous Training Budget
• Good Holiday Entitlement
• Regular Pay Reviews
• State Of The Art Laptop (mac Or Pc Choice)