Stafffinders are currently looking for two, talented Team Managers to join our well-established client based in Falkirk. You will have the opportunity to coordinate, motivate and optimize your group to achieve high levels of quality and productivity.
Due to the nature of this post, please only apply if you have contact centre experience and preferably experience in Debt collection.
The hours of work will be from 8am -8pm over split shifts, (8-4 or 12-8) a contract of 40 hrs per week
Starting Salary will be £20- £22k, experience dependant.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company with a robust people culture. Our client is known for investing in people and promoting life work balance and offering numerous incentives and initiatives to keep their employees motivated and happy at work. The site also offers discounted access to an on-site gym and free parking.
Some duties include;
Operational service management:
* Addressing the doubts and procedural / product issues
* Communicate to the assigned group the results obtained and provide team motivation and support.
* Report preparation for OPS manager/ Senior OPS manager
Administrative and resource management of the service:
* Review and control the adequacy and proper functioning of the posts
* Detecting the training needs of the agents, providing training when required, or requesting the training department following the established procedure.
* Ensure compliance with the established standard.
Service quality management:
* Perform monitoring of assigned advisors
Please note due to the nature of our client's business, candidates must pass a Basic Disclosure Scotland and Basic Credit Check prior to offer of employment.
If interested, please get in touch by clicking the link below to submit your CV.
Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy