We are currently recruiting a teacher of mathematics in the Lincoln area. We are looking for a teacher that can deliver lessons to all key stages starting ASAP.
This high achieving secondary school are seeking a teacher available to start ASAP and that has;
* excellent knowledge of mathematics across KS3 and KS4 (Training can be given for KS5)
* recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
– Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
– 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
– Minimal administration (no time sheets)
– Email and SMS verification of bookings
– Online diary of bookings, school directions
– £75 referral scheme
– Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Katie Grainger on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available