Smart Solutions Recruitment
negotiable / month
Shift Equipment Technician
Highly Competitive Salary
Various Shift Patterns- Salary depends on Shift Pattern
smartpro part of the Smart Solutions Recruitment Group, currently have permanent positions working for an innovative manufacturer based in Newport. We require Shift Equipment Technicians to join the Shift Engineering team. As part of the team you will contribute and support with the maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment issues. There is some flexibility over which shift this will be on.
- Sustain (Basic PM) and troubleshoot on equipment during shift hours.
- Carry out first level of fault recovery and tool health improvement activities
- Support equipment experiment/improvement actions and projects.
- Support manufacturing shift by achieving all required equipment metrics
- Follow documented procedures for basic equipment checks, PM’s and OCAPs
- Interface with Engineers (equipment and process) and manufacturing on line issues.
Education, Experience, Skills and Behaviours
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be educated to or working towards – BTEC/HNC Engineering or equivalent level.
- Be able to effectively communicate information to colleagues and must work well as part of a team.
- Be able to read, analyse and interpret technical procedures, write basic observation reports using a set format.
- Be familiar with all modern manufacturing concepts such as; JIT, KANBAN, Zero Defects, SPC, TQM and TPM.
- Be capable of managing and prioritising their workload.
- Shift Allowance
- Company Group Personal Pension with matched contributions to 7% of salary.
- Private Medical for the employee
- Group Life Cover of 4 times salary.
- On-site staff gymnasium.
- Reward Gateway – cashback and discounts site
- Free and secure on-site parking.
An up to date CV is essential to apply
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business…… click apply for full job details