We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor, ideally with a motor trade background at our Audi Dealershipin Worcester.
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm ,1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30 – 1pm.
You will be well versed in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a very busy and demanding environment.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for ensuring the workflow of the department, hitting and exceeding targets and up selling our full range of services.
You will be responsible for:
• Booking in vehicles
• Greeting customers
• Informing them of progress
• Organising works authorisation
• Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments
What we’re looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Service Advisor, Experienced Service Advisor, Parts Advisor or Service Manager within a dealership
• However you don’t just need to be from the motor industry; more importantly you will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
• A well-presented individual with a desire, attitude and character to succeed
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
• You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday – Friday as well as working Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way…… click apply for full job details