I’m looking for a Senior ERP Solutions Consultant (FinancialForce) to join a global technology group based in Leicester that offers 3-4 days working from home and 1-2 days in the office.
I’m looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior ERP Solutions Consultant with strong systems implementation and configuration skills. You will lead a small team in the global rollout of the FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform, in a group that has multiple sub divisions/offices in 3 continents (North America, Europe and Asia).
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Developing and managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Presenting the FinancialForce PSA application via Web conference tools and via face to face meetings.
- Perform key components of remote implementations of the FinancialForce PSA applications. Components may include installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration and general support.
- Understand and implement complementary 3rd party applications as part of overall FinancialForce PSA implementation projects.
- Understand process requirements and assist project team in translating those requirements into functional specifications for custom development and functional extension.
- Prepare and deliver standard and custom training events via web meeting or standard classroom methods.
- Occasional travel to different sites throughout the business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 5+ years’ experience in mid-market or enterprise ERP system implementations (preferably in Professional Services Automation).
- Prior experience in FinancialForce and/or Salesforce.com systems implementations in large, global settings.
- Demonstrable experience of PSA processes and applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast changing, team environment.
- Strong computer skills ideally including Salesforce.com, MS Office and web presentation tools.
- Ability to lead and manage a small team of 2 Implementation Consultants.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior ERP Solutions Consultant that wants to work for one large, complex global business, have little to no travel to do and lead/manage a small team.
The salary for the role is £60-65,000 + excellent benefits including 3-4 days per week working from home, annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday and 5% pension…… click apply for full job details