negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Mainstream SEN JobsRegion:North WestArea:CheshireInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Special Needs – SEN, Teaching AssistantEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Short Term Supply
55.50 to 65per day
55.50 – 65 per day
We are currently working with several primary schools in Ellesmere Port and a lot of them often require an SENTA who is looking to work with children with special educational needs. These type of roles often come in throughout the year and can be working with pupils across any year group from Reception through to Year 6. Currently I have roles available for both ASAP start dates as well as looking ahead to post Easter starts.Roles can be on both a full and part time basis. We are looking for a teaching assistant with recent experience of: * Supporting children with Autism or Aspergers
* Supporting children with moderate learning difficulties
* Supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
* Experience of positive behaviour management strategies such as PRICE or TeamTeach Benefits of SEN Teaching Assistant work with Academics * Worked with schools in Cheshire, Ellesmere Port and the Wirral for more nearly five years
* Opportunity to change the lives of the most vulnerable young children in need of support and guidance
* Regular training courses
* Competitive pay starting from 55.50 per day
* A range of long term opportunities as a teaching assistant As an Academics Teaching Assistant you will need * At least 6 weeks experience in an environment working with children in the last 2 years from which we can obtain detailed references.
* We would also need to cover the last 2 years of employment with references that confirm dates of employment and safeguarding.
* A positive can do attitudeIn order to apply for this role please send a relevant up to date CV showing your experience of working with children to email@example.com or call Amy on 0151 232 0332 to discuss your experiences.To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Ellesmere Port office. Academics Ltd is an employment business.