Demob Job Reference: J4063
Job Title: Engineering Systems Auditor
Location: Swindon, Bath, Salisbury, Winchester, Newbury
Salary: £34,000 to £36,000 + Benefits
Are you an ex-military engineer with a background in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering? Due to continued expansion, I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for an Engineering Systems Auditor. The successful candidate will live in or close to the following locations: Swindon, Bath, Salisbury, Winchester, Newbury.
SALARY £34,000 – £36,000, DOE + COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME & LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME IS NEGOTIABLE.
Engineering Systems Auditor Responsibilities:
– Travel to customer sites and carry out inspections/audits on a wide range of security equipment including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Protection Systems.
– Ensure that the systems are compliant with British Standards and other technical specifications.
– Appraise and comment upon corrective actions, ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
– Undertake ad-hoc investigations or other projects.
Although not essential, applications are encouraged from candidates with ex-military engineering backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Engineering Systems Auditor Requirements:
– You must come from a sound engineering background and hold a relevant qualification in Electronics, Electrical, or Telecommunications.
– Must be willing to undertake security clearance.
– Flexible towards travel and occasional overnight stays.
– IT Literate – including the use of MS Office.
– Hold a valid UK driving licence.
– A good knowledge of security systems including; Alarms, CCTV and Access Control – Desirable.
– Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 – Desirable.
– Hold NEBOSH, IOSH or Environmental certifications – Desirable…… click apply for full job details