An excellent opportunity has arisen to apply for a Security Contract Manager role with Kingdom Services Group, working across sites in London and the South of England.
Applicants require a minimum of 2 years+ experience in a similar contract manager role in the security industry.
Salary: £35,000.00 per annum
Benefits: Company vehicle & Fuel card or Car allowance, Laptop & phone
What the role is:
Contract brand ambassador responsible for the delivery of day to day industry leading security (what good looks like) and the management of contracts through ownership, process, and relationship building across a portfolio of accounts. Our Contract Manager is at the “coal face” and the direct line for customer communication.
What we need from you – skill base requirements:
• Experience: Front Line Security Licence in either DS / SG or CP qualified security professional with a minimum 2 year’s proven management experience within the security industry in a similar role with a high-quality service provider.
• License: Current driving license
• IT: Hold excellent IT skills to use Logosoft, and the complete suite of Microsoft software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Communication: Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels – being polite, helpful, and diligent, with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong engagement and negotiation skills
• Service: Have the focus and proven ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service with key stakeholders. Have drive and motivational skills to solicit the right responses from colleagues and drive their development to underpin effective efficient and innovative service solutions
• Team Player: Be a team player as well as working independently with a focus on sharing good practise and supporting sector wide enhancement
• Other appropriate qualifications
• Operations or Departmental Manager Level 5 (provided free by Kingdom)
What you will be doing and how to achieve success
Examples shown are priority responsibilities but not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
Deliver Customer Service Excellence
Delivering customer service excellence involves understanding what has been sold and delivering and exceeding the customer expectations.
• Understand the Kingdom business and our processes to deliver customer service excellence
• Understand the customers business and their processes to deliver customer service excellence
• Specific tasks include: –
– Mobilisation & Decommissions
– 100% Core Manning & Support Manning Levels
– Uniform, Training & Equipment Compliance
– Complaint Handling, & Incident Response Support
– Service Delivery / SLAs & KPIs
– Contract Development Plans, Added Value and Innovation (real, relevant and customer focussed)
– Understand and Control Contract Budgets
– People Management – Identify and acquire the best talent possible and form effective TEAMS – mentor, develop, motivate and inspire your teams to be competent, compliant, confident and empowered brand ambassadors – retention and satisfaction of colleagues through excellent welfare including welfare visits (weekends, out of hours & snap checks) & Low Level D&G Support & Constructive Management of Conflicts
Regional Business Retention & Growth
• By delivering customer service excellence you can grow your region
Retain contracts – Develop and grow contracts – Identify new sales opportunities – General sales support
Supporting Documents to Achieve Success
• Operations Manual – how we do business
• Company manuals & policies
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: 40 hours per week but flexibility of working hours required including duty manager cover.
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: –
• Great people management
• Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
• A real career pathway
• Professional development training / via Skills centre
• Company award scheme
• Awards & Commendations
• Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.