Warren James is on the lookout for Retail Managers who care and want to do a good job.
Warren James – Established in 1979 is the UK’s largest independently owned jewellery chain operating over 220 shops Nationwide. With our strong family values we care about customers and members of staff alike – you are known by your name, not a number.
The Retail Manager Role:
- Manage and work with a sales floor team day-to-day
- Create great customer experiences & maximise sales opportunities
- Lead, motivate and develop a sales team to reach their maximum potential
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Utilise the resources to plan, organise and control a shop and team
- Take responsibility and ownership of a shop
The Retail Manager Essentials:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Retail Sales Manager in a similar retail environment
- Commercially focused with a genuine enthusiasm to succeed
- Good leadership and people skills
- A genuine desire to engage with customers
Jewellery knowledge isn’t essential
- Full time contracts working five days out of seven – no zero hour contracts here!
- 28 days holiday a year and after 5 years you’ll receive 33 days a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay, straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchases
- Quarterly monetary awards – to nominated members of staff
- Sweets ‘n’ treats from time to time
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff – the way to start saving for your future!
- Should you work your day off, you’ll earn yourself a lieu day
Warren James is always on the lookout for a Retail / Store Manager who wants to do a good Job. If you want to help us spread the sparkle – and you think you’ve got what it takes – Click below to apply…… click apply for full job details