We are looking for a Requirements Engineer to join our team for one of our multinational power project at Staffordshire, UK.
• To define the requirements and specifications for Adoption of modern-day User Interface (UI) & provision of expanded User experience (UX) based on Codra Panorama E2 2020 / Copa Data Zenon through Universal Window Platform (UWP). To development of modern, standard, Unified HVDC & AC UI/UX supporting domain specific functionality.
• Expertise in Secondary system design and engineering – protection & control.
• Design, engineering, testing, commissioning of Substation automation and Protection system with IEC 61850, IEC 101, IEC 104, DNP3.0 and Modbus Protocols.
• Good knowledge in Protection and control philosophies, substation automation products and solutions.
• Good Knowledge of Communication and SCADA systems for power utilities
• Experience in Preparation of IEC 61850 interface sequence between HVDC Controller, Bay Control Unit and Switchgear Control Units.
• Define the requirements for development of HMI solutions and upgradation of existing HMI systems.
• Experience of Preparation of Automatic Sequencing Logic for HVDC Controller to operate DC Switchyard equipment.
• Preparation of base design documents, Protection Logic Diagrams, Automation Logic diagrams, System architecture, Function design specification.
• Bachelors / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization is Power System Operation and Control or Transmission and Distribution System.
• 10+ years of experience in protection and control system designing with experience in SCADA and Substation & Industrial automation systems.
• First class analytical, design and problem solving skills with proven technical ability coupled with a flexible hands on approach.
QuEST Global Engineering Services, we are a 700+Million USD Engineering and Digital service provider and work with leadingEngineering, Manufacturing, High-tech and Defense customers. Kindly visit our website to know more about us. We are expanding rapidly in the UK and rest of Europe and have acompounded growth rate of 20% over the last 5 years. We employee 13,000 +employees globally and work with our customers as their strategic partner…… click apply for full job details