Tiddlywinks Day Nursery are an established company for 26 years, and we believe in the welfare of our staff and promote this in various ways. We believe in a positive work life balance and offer support through the confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is a 24/7 private & confidential helpline. Staff performance bonuses, team building days and staff celebration events.
Requirements of Qualified Toosc Playworker
- To have at least 1 year’s childcare / playwork experience
- Have a passion for childcare. Be located in North Manchester
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Playwork or Childcare/Education.
Benefits of Qualified Toosc Playworker
- Work for employers who really value your opinions and listen to your voice.
- Be part of a dedicated, hardworking team to develop your knowledge and skills through our learning and development program
- Employees rewards provided and team building events
Responsibilities of Qualified Toosc Playworker
- To work in a dedicated and committed team to help provide the best possible care for all our children, parents and families.
- To help children to learn and grow during their time at Tiddlywinks Day Nursery.
- To safeguard all children and to look after the welfare of children whilst in our care.
- To take part in activities, planning and assessments…… click apply for full job details