Product Marketing & Proposition Manager – Fintech Products (B2B)
Experian’s Digital BI and CI team is looking for Product Marketing and Proposition Manager to join the business working on a variety Digital and financially aligned Product. This is a unique opportunity to be part of Experian’s growing Digital Product team. As such we are seeking an established Product Marketing and propositions Manager
As a Product Marketing & Propositions manager you will:
· Leverage product, market and customer insights to develop and maintain customer-focused value propositions for new and existing product initiatives with Experian’s Data business including the Digital BI & CI businesses.
· Define innovative and differentiated customer centric value propositions, messaging and product positioning that address the evolving needs of our customer and markets, emerging trends and opportunities to ensure our product and services are relevant and pertinent to our customer’s needs
· Define differentiated solutions for our products and services focused on identifying key customer needs and identifying deliverable and quantifiable value outcomes
· Provide clarity, simplicity and transparency to the positioning and communication of our core products and services to ensure successful customer engagement, lead generation and new business revenue
· Work with the Head of Propositions on the development and maintenance of value proposition and messaging hierarchies for Experian’s DCI & BI Product Domains and products
· Lead on the development and delivery of internal and external product positioning collateral inc. core messaging, web content, sales and marketing materials and internal product sales guides
· Liaise with Product, Legal and Compliance teams on value proposition, product positioning and messaging to ensure these are compliant and fit-for-purpose to ensure we meet our regulatory responsibilities
· Collaborate with Marketing Comms, Digital, Sales Training and Sales on internal product training and external product positioning and communication of our product portfolio to customers
· Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Sales Trainers and Marketing Comms teams on product launches and reporting of commercial and operational KPIs
· Act as advocate for PCU Product Domain value propositions and products and champion of the role of these products to meet key client and market requirements
· Liaise with and manage external suppliers including Third Party copywriting and creative agencies where appropriate
Could this role be for you:
We are looking for someone with a passion for developing and managing customer-centric, insight-led value propositions for Experian’s DCI & BI products and services that clearly articulate the value of these services to our customers.
You must have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, be good at building internal and external relationships with colleagues and clients, motivated, tenacious and have a strong empathy with, and understanding of our key B2B markets and industry sectors.
You will be a team player, who is comfortable using their initiative in a complex and evolving operating environment, is confident liaising with clients and stakeholders from across the business, can lead our value proposition defining initiatives.
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing…… click apply for full job details