negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Classroom Support JobsRegion:North WestArea:CheshireInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Key Stage 1, Teaching AssistantEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Short Term Supply
55.50 to 60per day
55.50 – 60 per day
Year 2 Teaching Assistant – ASAP start – based in Ellesmere Port. Academics are currently working with a primary school in Ellesmere Port who is looking for a Year 2 teaching assistant, to work as a general class TA alongside the teacher. This is temporary for a month but could continue for longer. As well as general classroom TA duties, there will also be some intervention and booster work both 1:1 and with small groups, as well as leading your own phonics group. Therefore this role could be suited to an unqualified teacher or newly qualified teacher as well as an experienced teaching assistant.Experience of working with children who have additional needs would be beneficial. This is a full time role starting as soon as possible. The ideal teaching assistant will have: * Recent experience of working within a primary school environment, within KS1.
* Excellent behavioural management skills
* A pro-active and can do attitude
* Experience of providing intervention and boosters
* Phonics experience, preferably with the Read Write Inc programme. In return from Academics you will receive: * Competitive daily pay rates on PAYE contract
* Free online CPD
* Refer a friend bonus schemeTo find out more about this amazing opportunity, simply contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0151 232 0332.