negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Teaching JobsRegion:North WestArea:CheshireInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Key Stage 2Employment Type:Part TimeContract Type:Short Term Supply
95 to 130per day
95 – 130 per day
Are you a qualifid Primary School Teacher looking for part-time work?Academics are working alongside a school in Ellesmere Port who is looking for a PPA Primary Teacher starting after February half term 2020. The role is part time across three/perhaps four days a week, all afternoons. You will be covering predominantly KS2, and ideally able to cover French and Music but this could be changed.The school have high expectations of its pupils in all areas, and will need you to reinforce this ethos daily. Strong behaviour management skills are a must. Academics can offer you: * Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
* A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses.
* A friendly and supportive team.
* Refer a friend incentives.All Primary Teachers applying for this role will need: * Recent teaching experience
* NQT’s are also welcome to apply.
* Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS or be willing to undertake a new one.
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Be available to undertake a face to face appointment so we can fully undertake our safeguarding checks.The school are looking to interview ASAP, so if you are interested in this role, dont hesitate to contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01512320332. We will endeavour to get back to successful candidates as quicky as we can.