Are you a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher looking for a new role for January 2021 in Medway, Kent?
Link Education, working in partnership with their client school are looking for a Primary Teacher, who has taught successfully across key stage 2. The position is full-time contract starting January 2021. The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and be able to inspire children across KS2, ensuring that every child achieves their full potential.
To be considered for this Primary teaching vacancy based in Medway you will need to:
* show you are an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner
* have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team, working proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with parents/carers, staff and governors.
* support the school ethos at all times during your working day
* possess excellent teaching skills and the ability to lead the class, observing proper boundaries to a teacher’s professional position.
* Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the School.
Its is essential that you understand the school’s academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims. In return we offer:
* professional support from our team and a dedicated key contact at Link Education
* opportunities to aid your professional development
* pay to scale
NQT’s and Qualified teachers are welcome to apply for this KS2 Primary teaching position in Medway, Kent. To discuss this role or any teaching/support/supply roles at Link Education please contact Nicola