· One of Kurdistan’s leading energy companies.
· One of their assets is a 750MW CCGT power plant.
· The Plant Manager will be responsible for the full oversight and management of the CCGT power plant.
· You will oversee financial activities for the power plant.
· You will be responsible for Safety, Operations, Compliance, Maintenance, Training, Chemistry and QA/QC.
· You will ensure the plant is run in a safe and efficient manner whilst controlling the budget.
· You will responsible for the training and development of the Kurdish personnel.
· Bachelors Degree.
· 15 years experience in power plant operations and maintenance.
· 5 years experience in a management position.
· Strong technical knowledge of CCGT plants.
· Proven leadership, training and development skills.
· The base salary is negotiable based on skills and experience.
· This is a residential position located in Kurdistan.
· Accommodation, transport, flights and food are provided.
· The annual leave entitlement is 30 days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .
Find out how to shape your mind (and actions) to make your career work for you