Do you have:
- Experience working within a busy motor factor environment?
- A good, sound knowledge of commercial vehicle parts?
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive & energy?
- The need for a new challenge working for a highly successful company where your contribution is recognised?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
This exciting new opportunity involves:
- Working as part of a small team maximising all parts sales opportunities, including ‘add on’/ associated sales and walk in opportunities.
- Receiving orders from customers, via telephone, online or in person, identifying part numbers required, and processing through to invoicing and delivery.
- Assisting in the growth of Parts sales to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Ensuring customers are informed of any Parts promotions and maximising related selling opportunities.
- Ensuring vehicle delivery and customer service commitments are achieved.
- Locating “non-stocked” items from various suppliers to meet customer needs.
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years Motor Factor or main Franchise Dealership experience in a similar commercial vehicle parts environment.
- Commercial vehicle parts knowledge.
- A methodical approach to work and a good eye for recognising additional selling opportunities.
- Effective communication skills.
- A full UK driving licence…… click apply for full job details