E3R are proudly supporting a fast-growing business in the Sheffield area, because of continued growth they are now recruiting for 2 Parts Assemblers on a temporary to permanent basis.
Employing around 120 people, this well-known manufacturing business is seeing incredibly high levels of demand of their products, because of this they are now recruiting a number of positions across their factory.
The Parts Assembler will be responsible for:
· Building and assembling various components and parts for internal projects
· Using a range of hand and power tools whilst working from engineering drawings
· Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
The Parts Assembler will work the following hours: 37.5 per week
Monday to Thursday – 07:30 to 17:00
Friday – 08:00 to 12:30
On offer to the Parts Assembler
* Hourly Pay: £10.00
* Pension scheme after qualifying period
* Holiday allowance: 28 days rising to 33 after continued level of service
* Free onsite parking
* Regular midweek overtime
To apply for the Parts Assembler role, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.
E3 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to the Parts Assembler position