Prestige Nursing Ltd
negotiable / month
Healthcare & Medical
You will provide care to clients approaching End of Life in their own homes. Dealing with all client’s personal and emotional needs whilst supporting their loved ones. This is truly holistic care.
Due to the nature of the role we do require that applicants have a minimum of 12 months experience within the UK in adult/ elderly care within the past TWO years.
Benefits of working with Prestige Leeds:
- Independently managed branch, member focused approach.
- A team with a combined care/ nursing experience of over 100 years.
- An agency with an excellent reputation among its members and clients
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards QCF 2/3
- Continuing support and development
- Holiday pay
- Member Advantage Scheme – Big savings for you and your family
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience
- Ideally have NVQ/QCF Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living & personal care
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping – maintaining up to date reports such as care plans & MAR charts
- Liaising with other health care professionals.
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Car driver desirable with access to own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
‘By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy’
…… click apply for full job details