negotiable / month
Posted 2 days ago
We are currently creating a pipeline for NHS App – General Manager roles that we will be recruiting for across several Government Organisations and Contracting Authorities in the coming weeks / months.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As NHS App – General Manager, you will:
- Set the strategy for the App, aligned to the division’s strategy and business plan
- Continually improve the user experience for more than 20 million users, based on data-driven and user-centric product management
- Define the App roadmap for 2021 and prioritise the roadmap based on user needs, divisional strategy, government policy, and epidemiological insights
- Uphold user trust in the App by working with the division’s marketing and comms colleagues to communicate about how the app works to protect users and their loved ones
- Secure resourcing and budget from across the division, including matrixed resources from CTO, Marketing, Comms, and other areas as needed
- Lead cross-functional team and be single point of accountability for delivery of the App strategy
- Create strong partnership with CTO and senior technology colleagues, working as one team to deliver ongoing improvements to the App.
- Align and co-ordinate with senior stakeholders in other parts of government and NHS, including NHS Digital, NHS X, Cabinet Office and various external partners
- Be accountable for privacy and information governance decisions that uphold citizen trust in the app, and maintain AA accessibility status and Grade 1 medical device compliance
- Leadership of cross functional teams at senior executive level
- 10+ years’ experience in agile, user-centric software product leadership
- Exceptional people skills
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to bridge conversations across engineering, data science, and analytics
It would be great to also have:
- Healthcare Tech experience
Please note: you can register your interest by applying, however Interviews will not be conducted until January 2021.
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being added to our pipeline, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
To move forward with your application, click “Apply”