negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Teaching JobsRegion:North WestArea:CheshireInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2Employment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Long Term Supply
80 to 100per day
80 – 100 per day
In preparation for the new academic year (September 2020) we are now recruiting enthusiastic and passionate, Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s)Are you heading towards qualified status or, are completing your initial teacher training this year, and have started looking for your first role within a Primary School Are you currently studying a Primary PGCE or degree with QTS?Essential attributes required from a Newly Qualified Teacher: * The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents.
* A proactive individual with a can-do, positive attitude.
* The ability be creative and fun with a view to building engaging lessons within the classroom.
* A general understanding of the practices and values of successful learning and teaching in the classroom.
* Ability to develop disciplinary strategies which can be used in conjunction with the policies of the primary school.
* A good team player who can work collaboratively with fellow staff members to create the best possible working environments for all pupils.Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academics Primary NQT you will have: * Competitive weekly pay
* Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
* Friendly and honest service
* Online timesheets
* Your own dedicated consultant
* 24hr contactable service
* Guaranteed pay schemes
* Genuine refer a friend schemeAll roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what youre looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on 01925 231 375 or send across your c.v. to email@example.com