MET Technician Vacancy
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm, Alternate Saturday Mornings 8.00 am – 12pm
My client is currently offering an opportunity for a MET Technician to join their reputable bodyshop based in Luton. Due to a huge increase in business there is an opportunity for someone forward-thinking to join an already very high performing team.
· Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with BS10125
· Dismantling vehicles to allow for repairs and rebuilding after paintwork
· Mechanical, Electrical, Trim and body work on allocated Jobs
· Panel replacement and Re-alignment to manufacturer gapping and specification
· Vehicle diagnostics, fault clearing and fault finding
· Removing, refitting radiators and air conditioning repair and Re-gas
· Suspension components replacement, repairs and wheel alignment
· ADAS calibration (training will be provided)
· To identify additional repair work and liaise with the VDA.
– Fully qualified MET Vehicle Technician (Will consider time served)
– Experience working within the Bodyshop is essential
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites…… click apply for full job details