negotiable / Month
We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join our Merchandising division, where you will be working on varied and exciting projects for major UK retailers across the UK. You will be working on full time, temporary contracts/projects and in return will receive a competitive rate of 8.21 per hour.
Hours: Work is on Temporary basis, this could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends. Generally, you will be expected to work 11-hour shifts and although we aim to keep the work regionalised, you may be expected to travel and stay away from home.
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful and established business in the retail sector. Do you have an interest in retail, experience within Merchandising, and keen eye for detail? Are you seeking variety and flexibility within your next role?
What will you be doing as our Merchandiser?
– Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms in the required timescales.
– Profile-shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
– Lifting and manual handling up to 25 kilos may be involved.
– Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
– Accommodation will be provided on a shared basis.
Our ideal Merchandiser will have the following skills and experience:
– Flexibility is key within this role.
– A full UK driving licence would be advantageous (you may be required to transport workers in pool cars to store location, however we will still consider applications from non-drivers)
– Knowledge of retailing, experience of planograms and merchandising desirable, however, we can train and support applicants with a great attitude towards work!
Who are we?
Momentum Instore is the UKs largest retail implementation company. What exactly does that mean? I hear you say. Well, imagine a big brand such as Google are launching a new phone. They are going to need a company to go into every store in which the old handset features to update all the graphics, displays, handsets and signage. Now imagine they need all 2,000 stores updating in three days. Thats a small part of what our in-store teams do. Our teams also survey huge store estates and report back to the client, giving them insightful data that they can use however they wish, and we provide merchandising support for some of the UKs largest retailers.
Successful candidates will be issued a temporary Terms of Engagement contract if you are successful and for the avoidance of doubt, these Terms of Engagement shall not give rise to a contract of employment between the Company and the Temporary Worker, or the Client and the Temporary Worker. It is the intention of the parties that the Temporary Worker will not be an employee.
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Merchandiser, then click apply today. We cant wait to hear from you!