Job Role: Mechanical Assembler
Job Type: Contract
Location: North Somerset
Salary Expectations: £11 – 13 per hour
Our client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke machinery who is looking for mechanical assemblers to join the company due to continued growth.
– Mechanical Sub-Assembly
– Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
– Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
– Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
– Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly
– Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
– Be efficient, enthusiastic and methodical in their work
– Apprentice trained/time served with experience working within a busy manufacturing/production environment (preferably)
– Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
– Basic electrical assembly knowledge (beneficial)
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on (url removed) – or by phone on (phone number removed)