negotiable / Month
Business / Mgmt
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Administrator within our Logistic department based in Chirk, North Wales. This role is expected to be a minimum 6 months with the possibility of leading to a permanent position.
Full time hours: 08.00 17.00, Monday to Friday.
Main duties and responsibilities
A significant part of the role will be FLT maintenance driven, receiving quotes, raising demands. Keeping spreadsheets up to date, FLT driver rostering, ensuring men are in place and holiday cover agreed. FLT tracking administration.
– Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Able to work quickly & accurately
– The ability to multi-task & prioritise workload
– Minimum level of experience required – 1 year
A background in logistics or vehicle maintenance administration would be ideal, however training can be provided to the right candidate who demonstrates a dedicated positive attitude.
– Interesting, challenging work in a fast paced working environment
– The opportunity to work for a global market leader
– A full time position working as part of a dedicated team
– Competitive salary Opportunities for career progression
If you feel you are the right candidate for a career as our Logistics Administrator apply now, wed love to hear from you!