We’ve changed! Learn more about CAIA’s new home page here .
Job Seeker Employer Help/FAQs Home Jobs Internships Your Profile Resources SIGN IN In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Application By using this feature you agree to our
* Identify growth stage technology businesses with which the fund can partner to build longterm shareholder value
* Develop relationships with founders and management teams
* Use analytical rigour and investment judgement to assess investment prospects
* Support the Partners by managing deals through to completion using financial acumen, commercial insight and strong project management skills
* Support portfolio companies through the transaction lifecycle from the growth phase through to eventual exit
* 4+ years of experience within a technology private equity firm or venture capital firm. You will have a track record in growth capital or technology buy-outs, working on investments in the €5-30 million range
* Commercially minded with excellent academics and a degree from a first-class institution (ideally MBA and / or CFA)
* Highly developed analytical and financial skills
* A strong understanding of the software industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Internal Number: 8245064 More Jobs from This Employer More Jobs Like This Private Equity Associate/Senior Associate Brussels, Belgium ACL Partners Today Investment Analyst – Private & Public Equity London, United Kingdom Mason Blake Today Post-trade automation analyst, 6 months contract Resource Solutions. Today BACK TO TOP