negotiable / Month
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative marketing professional to join our International Student Recruitment, Sales and Marketing team as an International Marketing Co-ordinator at the Chichester College Group. Joining us on a full time, fixed term contract lasting 1 year, you will work 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year and in return you will receive a competitive salary of 21,087 – 23,045 per annum plus benefits. Due to the nature of the job, travel to campuses across the Chichester College Group and some overseas, evening and weekend work may be required.
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 5 Colleges based at Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Brinsbury near Pulborough which is land-based and Haywards Heath which is due to open in September 2020. Through our Colleges we educate and train around 25,000 full and part time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions’ employers.
In return for joining us as our International Marketing Co-ordinator, we will offer you:
– Competitive Pension Scheme
– Generous annual leave package
– Discounted private medical care
– Subsidised local gym membership
– Other high street discounts plus more
We have ambitious plans and we need a talented marketing professional to join us on our journey. It has never been a more exciting time to join us as we grow our business through the introduction of new products and services that meet the needs of our international learners, academic and business partners.
Key responsibilities of our International Marketing Co-ordinator:
– Create and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns which utilise a mix of print, online and events to raise the profile of CCG as the location of choice for international students to study
– Plan, implement and monitor the International departments digital and social media presence to increase awareness, build reputation and support growth
– Manage the collection of data from formal and internal sources to inform targeted activity which reflects current market and industry trends and competitor positioning
– Produce and monitor campaign schedules which incorporate objectives, messaging, design, deadlines, budget and methods of evaluation
– Manage the production of materials to support marketing activity, including defining the brief, organising design, managing suppliers and meeting deadlines, all within budget
– Manage the integration of campaigns and events across all websites and online platforms, working closely with relevant team members to ensure maximum exposure, accuracy and appropriate use
– Develop original and engaging online content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote the Groups and individual Colleges brands to an international audience
– Work closely with the College Groups PR & Communications Team Leader to maximise media opportunities
– Incorporate relevant digital and social media content to support campaigns
Our ideal International Marketing Co-ordinator should have the below skills and experience:
– A professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM Professional Diploma or Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing) or be able to demonstrate relevant industrial experience
– An advanced working knowledge of Adobe InDesign CC would be an advantage
– Proven communication skills, punctuation, grammar and a high attention to detail is essential for the role
– Motivated, able to meet strict deadlines and have proven organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
– Though not essential, a background in international student recruitment, sales or marketing would be an advantage
– Experience of running integrated marketing campaigns using a range of marketing channels
– Confident with audience segmentation and making data selections for campaigns
– Experience with project management and managing multiple projects Reporting on ROI for campaigns
If you would like to learn more about our International Marketing Co-ordinator role then please click Apply today!
Closing date: Thursday 2nd April 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 21st April 2020
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.