Moneybarn helps thousands of people every month to a better life on the road. We provide vehicle finance to customers across the UK who struggle to get loans from mainstream lenders, but need a quality, reliable vehicle to carry out their day-to-day lives.
Our hard work has seen us win many major industry awards over the years, including Best Company to Work for in Car Finance 2019 and Non-Prime Lender of the Year 2019.
We are hiring for an experienced administrator to join our busy HR team.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will provide HR and Payroll administrative support. This role involves working closely with the wider HR team (L&D, Talent Acquisition and Payroll) to deliver HR activities and to provide general support across the department.
What you’ll be expected to do in the role;
- First point of contact for administrative and straightforward HR Policy queries that come into the generic HR mailbox
- Maintain standard employee information in the HR system (Cascade)
- Run ad hoc reports from the HR system
- Support the business in providing a proactive, responsive and professional HR service
- Support the HRBP in ensuring the monthly HR payroll submission is delivered in line with cut-off dates
- Co-ordination of team meetings with Senior HRBP
- Ensures all HR transactional processes are completed in the required timescales and to a high standard including ensuring external providers are meeting timescale and quality requirements (i.e. Experian background checks for new starters)
- Responsible for entering new starters and leavers on the HR system (Cascade)
- Ensuring absence has been recorded correctly on the HR system
- Drafting offer letters for internal staff moves and transfers
- Taking minutes for attendance meetings, disciplinary hearings as and when required.
- Ad-hoc project work and reporting as requested by Senior HRBP and/or HR Director
- Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
- Self-starter and able to work independently to deliver against agreed SLA’s
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience using HR/business systems and reporting
- PC literate including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working within an HR department
- Associate CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Working in an FCA regulated environment
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice available here.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES)…… click apply for full job details