negotiable / month
Healthcare & Medical
At Vitality 24, we genuinely believe that care is one of the most amazing things you can provide for someone. Care is taking the time to sit and listen. Care is going the extra mile. Care is providing people with peace, comfort and happiness in their own environment.
The residents our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs, personalities and lifestyles. We’re looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate, to provide the high quality care that we pride ourselves on to enrich clients lives every day.
You might be a care assistant already, or someone that wants the opportunity to take their career to the next step. we have worked with HCA’s and Nurses who have worked on their careers and have.
The role of a Care Assistant at Vitality 24 is varied and largely depends on the client you’ll be working with. Everything we do is designed to help our clients live happy, comfortable and independent lives. Your responsibilites will include:
- Providing personal care duties
- Organising daily activities with residents
- Manual handling, using equipment where required
- Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
- Flexibly work a range of shift patterns including alternate weekends
- Becoming a friend and someone clients can rely on
Vitality 24 has a straight forward ethos for its employees; You care for our clients. We care for you.
With this in mind, here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive right from the word go with us:
- Flexible working
- Guaranteed hours available
- Being directly employed with us
- Bonus scheme
- Pay rate review
- Dedicated support from your branch management team
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Who You Are
To take advantage of all the benefits of working for the biggest care provider in the UK, all we ask is that you have:
- The same passion for care as we do
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving license and access to your own car (preferred not required)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken…… click apply for full job details