negotiable / month
Head of Risk & Compliance – Asset Management
Head of Risk & Compliance – Asset Management (Exclusive Assignment)
Our client, a city centre based Asset Manager, is currently seeking an experienced Head of Risk & Compliance. The ideal candidate will be the point of contact for all compliance and risk matters.
- Maintain and improve all compliance and risk management programmes
- Report regularly to the Audit and Risk Committee
- Be the primary point of contact with the Central Bank
- Liaise with legal advisors on regulatory matters and updates.
- Primary point of contact in relation to any compliance and risk issues
- Act as the company’s MLRO
- Min 3rd Level Degree (Additional professional qualifications preferred)
- Proven compliance & risk experience in a regulated financial services entity
- Ability to provide team guidance on the formulation of risk & compliance strategies
- Proven ability to identify & report on trends for management team
- Experience of maintaining relationships with regulators
- Proven financial services experience within risk & compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For a confidential chat, please email Alan Bluett for more information or to arrange a confidential chat.
Compliance, Risk Management, risk, Property Management, Asset Management
Group Life Assurance, Laptop, Medical Aid / Health Care, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund, Performance Bonus
- 21, Northumberland Road, County Dublin, D04 H2Y4
Email me jobs similar to: Head of Risk & Compliance – Asset Management