negotiable / month
Join a reputable financial services group in a challenging lead compliance role with key person responsibilities. This is an organisation who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors.
Being part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team, you will ensure that the company has comprehensive compliance procedures and monitoring, reviewing and reporting systems in order to assess and report risk within the business, whilst acting in accordance with the local Laws, Orders, Codes of Practice and Regulations and Group policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised critical thinker who has extensive compliance experience within a trust environment, with the ability to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- As Compliance Officer, being the principal contact for the JFSC on regulatory matters, monitoring the companys compliance of policies and procedures and reporting thereon to the Board
- As Deputy MLRO, in the absence of the MLRO, being responsible for reviewing and assessing all suspicious transaction reports and reporting to the JFCU as appropriate
- As MLCO, developing and maintaining the internal systems and controls and ensuring that they are in line with current legislation and regulation and reporting thereon to the Board
- Advising the Board on anti-money laundering and terrorist compliance issues that need to be brought to its attention
- Writing and maintaining the anti-money laundering manual with reference to the local Laws, Orders, Codes of Practice and Regulations and in accordance with the companys compliance procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable good knowledge of legal and regulatory frameworks operating in the relevant jurisdiction of the company
- Ideally educated to degree level in a business related subject such as law or accountancy and be a member of a relevant professional body
- Ability to be detail orientated with an eye for identifying technical issues
- Ability to be diplomatic and capable of mediating in difficult situations
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Bailiwick Express is not responsible for the content of external sites
You have landed on the Bailiwick Express website, however it appears you are based in . Would you like to stay on the site, or visit the site?