Reports to: Head of Global Professional Services
Summary of Role
The head of a delivery division within the global professional services organization leads the development of a capability offering and facilitates the go-to-market proposition for that capability on behalf of NCC Group.
The division head is supported by global practice leads to drive financial growth, quality of output, and consistent adherence to global governance standards for the delivery of professional services.
Success in this role balances strong revenue stream management, industry knowledge of the subject matter areas covered by the delivery division, and collaboration with peers running other delivery divisions and global practice leads through the business.
For this division – the expected global practices are (subject to change):
- Registered Labs Certification
- Third Party Security / Supplier Assured
The global professional services divisional head will hold the following responsibilities:
- Work with global PS co-heads, other divisional leaders, and global practice leaders, to lead the development of a global set of delivery capabilities, and support NCC Group’s go-to-market strategy for division.
- Implement the overall global PS strategy within their specific division.
Growth & Performance
- Support global PS co-heads to set appropriate global revenue targets, and cascade this down to global and regional practice targets.
- Drive revenue growth of practices in division
- rive cross-geography collaboration within division, and drive cross-geography staffing to improve margins and utilisation
- Work with global PS co-heads to suggest margin targets from which Regional MDs / Sales leaders can set rate cards (informed by global and regional practice leads)
- Development of the global delivery team to enhance delivery of capabilities
- Create major project approaches and propose project pricing alongside regional & global capability or practice leads
- Support the global co-heads in designing and implementing talent development strategies and clear career paths, to grow retention and engagement across the global PS organisation
- Sign-off on promotions across the global capability area
- Communication and listening abilities that foster a healthy and positive division
- Collaborative reasoning to work within the constructs of the wider company and global PS organization
- Technical abilities are sufficient to understand the security industry and market as it pertains to the capabilities within the division
- Executive leadership experience in managing the financial aspects of a divisional P&L
- Maturity and flexibility to meet the changing and varied challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to work outside of standard processes whenever required.
- Personal sensitivity and ability to manage inherent human resistance to change. This knack for diplomacy also fosters an appreciation for different operational practices, office cultures, and ideas.
- Highly effective leadership skills to motivate and engage team members in meeting business goals.
- Conflict resolution skills that understand and weigh both sides of an argument and picks a clear path forward.
- Ability to help recruit and retain talented people, especially in a competitive market; being sensitive to regional concerns while balancing business needs.
- Highly effective collaboration and communication skills to explain complex issues, influence others and provide solutions.
- Measurable and sustainable financial growth for the capabilities encompassed by the division under management
- The creation of a sub-functional org. that contains practices that manage capabilities in support of NCC Group’s services, matched to the needs of client market worldwide
- Global consistency in the governance and approach to delivery of capabilities under the area of divisional management
Posted 28 Days Ago
The NCC Group family has over 1,800 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.